Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Memories of Megan, me and Ree

First of all could Ree be any more stunning? I think not. Could she be any sweeter? I think not. Could she possibly be any more positive? Nope. Megan and I waited until around 11:15pm to get my cookbooks signed and I think we got there around 6:30pm. It was way past both of our bed times, especially for Megan since she is still in her first trimester with baby D. Meg has to be one of my best friends and she really showed her love that night since she didn't even have a book to get signed! What a trooper. Once we got up to the table Ree was still all smiles and so nice to us both. I was expecting her to be at least a little tired, but if she was she hid it well. I can't wait until her next book comes out Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. ( this time I will buy my tickets sooner so that I am first in line). Ree's husband and two little boys were also at the book signing, I was so excited that all three of them signed one of my books as well as taking a picture with me. I will not be posting the picture because the angle of the camera made me look like I had eaten one of everything from her book that night. And the t-shirt we got was pretty fabulous as well, and comfy as all get out. Overall it was an AWESOME time.

This is my "little trooper" half way into the evening. Did I mention what a great friend she is??


Here we are around10 o'clock... still smiles. I think that I am going to have to make her some of the Pioneer woman's Cinnamon rolls for Christmas, along with my chicken and noodles. ( If baby D will let her stop getting sick for more than a day). If the baby doesn't stop misbehaving I might not give them the blanket I am crocheting. Okay I will but they are going to be in time out first.



No comments:

Post a Comment