Sunday, October 31, 2010

My 1st baby quilt

In my previous post I mentioned that I had finished one of the two quilts I have started. This quilt was given to someone that I work with a month ago right before they welcomed Madison Avery into the world. I knew the nursery was decorated in pinks, greens and browns so I had to find the perfect fabric. I finally found the fabric online and of course production of the print had been stopped. Well.. long story short I got all of the fabric I needed from four different online quilt shops. I keep going back to another quilt that I am working on and I have started a third one for Christmas. I'll have to share as they get completed..






1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this! I think I may have another baby just to have an excuse to beg you to make me one!! Ha! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete