Monday, February 14, 2011

Drawing #2 for Dariya

I will be giving away a custom dress with the fabric of your choice to the winner of this drawing. The dress comes in sizes 6 months to a girls size 14. I also make another version of this design as a top if you prefer. I will be throwing in two hair accessories to polish off the look as well. :) Once again if you do not wish to make your donation using the button on the side of my blog you can mail me a check just shoot me an email for my address. With Easter and Spring right around the corner this would be perfect for the little girl in your life! Thank you again to those who have donated to the Cannons as it will be greatly appreciated.. Let's get this baby home!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, sorry I am SO behind on blogs due to my paperwork chase! This is beautiful. I think both our girls are going to have to have one when we get Dariya home! Thank you again for going over and above the call of duty to bring our daughter home.

    ReplyDelete