Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day one for Dariya

At the end of day one the generous donations have totaled $255 and that does not include the checks that are being mailed to me!

Thank you God for those who have donated what they can to the Cannon family and please bestow faith and peace in the hearts of those who are still considering what to give. I am not a monetarily wealthy person nor have I ever been, but I give what I can because I know that my wonderful and awesome God will provide. One person told me "I can only do $5.00 and that's not worth it". Really?? If 20 people have that same mentality then that is $100 that will not make it to get sweet Dariya home. If you cannot support this family with a donation then pray for them, pray for the caregivers taking care of their child in the orphanage, pray for Dariya...there is power in prayer and I promise that someone is listening.


Let the heavens be glad and let the earth rejoice; and let men say among the nations, The Lord reigns!
1 Chronicles 16: 31

No comments:

Post a Comment