Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My cousin... the artist

My cousin Jonathan is probably the most amazing artist I have ever seen. He just completed a mural on the wall of his brother Marc's new baby's room. I think that it goes with the quilt that I made quite nicely don't you? :)

Along with doing murals he also does portraits in which he will paint, sketch, draw etc... to your specifications. I am going to take some pictures of a few of his items to share with you in the next couple of weeks. He took one picture of a small child that was given to him and drew a clown hat, outfit and nose onto the child and I about passed out from the cuteness. If any of this interest you in any way please let me know and I can give you his contact information. You will NOT find more talent and creativity in an individual plus he also happens to have extremely reasonable pricing which I think he should increase for the amount of time and care he puts into his work so you may want to act quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Soo cute!!! I'm getting ready to switch kids around and want to do something really cute on the walls, pretty sure if will look nothing like that!

    ReplyDelete