Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My man

I post about my volunteer work, Madison and my family but I haven't blogged much about the man in my life. Barry and I have been together for 4 1/2 years and he has brought me so much joy. He has so many of the qualities that I  have searched for throughout my life like honesty, integrity, great work ethic and he is phenomenal father as well . Softball season is here and it is something that we look forward to every year (especially Barry :) ). Family time at the ballpark.. This year however we will not be going to as many games because he is  playing in the conference and a lot of his games are out of state or they start on Fridays so that pesky job of mine and Madison's school happens to get in the way. Every year the development and growth of his performance during the games never ceases to amaze me. Barry.. my athlete, my best friend and my lifelong partner.



No comments:

Post a Comment