Friday, June 24, 2011


picture borrowed from Simplify blog



One line a day.. I am going to do it! I have a few OCD issues so I may need to start doing this on January 1st because gosh for bid I have blank pages at the beginning of the book. What a great way to keep memories. You know, the memories that slip between the cracks. This book allows you to keep memories for five years and as we know a lot can happen in that amount of time. Five years… Maddie will be almost 17 and I will be almost… well who really cares how old I will be. How great would it be to sit back in five years or even a couple years into the journal and reminisce. Even if the journal says.. today I stubbed my toe and Maddie rolled her eyes at me because I was dancing in the kitchen while her friends were over. Why? Because those times will be gone, but not forgotten. If you would like to get one of these books yourself you can go HERE. And if you don’t care if there are blank pages at the beginning of the book for the next FIVE YEARS and that you will see them EVERY TIME you open the book then you can start today! If not you can jump on the train with me on January 1st. I might even start having a Saturday share day on my blog so that we can stay accountable and share a few laughs, tears and just plain everyday life stuff. Who’s comin’ with me??

1 comment: