Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My new Camera

So I finally got the camera that I have been wanting for quite a while! Barry was very good to me this Christmas. It will be phenomenal to have it for all of Madison's gymnastics's meets and Barry's softball games. I want to make sure to preserve as many memories as I possibly can. Years ago I fell in love with taking pictures and used to do it for friends and family but my technology started to lack and I had to stop for a while. Now that I have my Canon I can proceed with my love once again. I took a TON of pictures this last weekend while I was back home and I would love to share some of them with you. The subject: Jarrin ( my nephew ). He made my job so easy with those amazing eyes! I will try to share more of my photos once my edits are complete.










2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! and now i just realized i changed my background to the same one that you have! hahaha. i thought it looked familiar when i picked it, but it wasn't until just now that i realized why! :) guess i wanna be like you.

    love your photos. can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious ham he is! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete